Personal Information Collected
Styelle does not sell,share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company for internal use only.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create a Styelle account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of thefollowing ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Styelle
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
However, under no circumstances will we request or collect any information fromyou that may disclose your:
- Political, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations
- Health and sexuality
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Criminal convictions
When you register as a user on our website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may also conduct surveys or market research and may seek other information from you on a periodic basis. These surveys will provide us with information that allows improvement in the types and quality of services offered to you, and the manner in which those services are offered to you.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on the Styelle website.
Security of Your Personal Information
Styelle ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Styelle uses 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Mailing List Subscription
Subscribers to our mailing list will receive our newsletters. The frequency may vary from time to time. Subscribers can expect up to three weekly emails once they have opted into the mailing list. On rare occasions, we may exceed three emails, but this will be rare and we are very conscious not to spam our subscribers. From time to time, there may also be communication from Styelle to its subscribers via text messages. If you want to opt out of receiving emails from us, please click the unsubscribe link included in every message.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Styelle website.
In exceptional circumstances Styelle may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Styelle is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy principles.
About Breaches of Privacy
If you believe that Styelle has breached your privacy, please contact us immediately at email@example.com with the heading “BREACH OF PRIVACY” as this is a priority to us and we take it very seriously.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Styelle,our company servers will automatically record information that your browsers ends whenever you visit a website (cookies). Cookies ease your use of the site, and provide us with information about your use of the site – for example,the pages that you view and remembering your email address so it’s faster for you to sign in.
The data that is collected may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within Styelle you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of third parties (e.g. Facebook). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Styelle uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. Google Analytics enables us to know what content is frequently visited on our site, so we know what to give you more of!
- Google AdWords: Google AdWords allows us to see which pages out there on the net helped lead you to find us!
- DoubleClick: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future. You can manage/ opt out here: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
Please see this guide from Google for details on how to turn off/ manage your cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Styelle reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breaches of Privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.